PSALM OF THE MONTH
READ | REFLECT | REVISIT
Psalm of the Month is a resource of Disciple Church to encourage you towards the meditation and delight of God's word. We take an entire month to dive deep into one of these songs and poems and reflect on what it reveals about the heart of man and who God is.
- Read Psalm 34 everyday this month
- Study the "fear of the Lord" through this Psalm
- Practice a life of continual response of praise
- Answer: How is your personal walk with God?
- Answer: Do you have the desire to know God and be known by Him?
- Read Psalm 23 everyday
- Reflect on how v1 affect the rest of Psalm 23
- Meditate on God's steadfast love that He has for you
- Share this love with someone this month
- Answer: What or whom do we rely on for our strength and help?
- Read Psalm 121 everyday
- Memorize Psalm 121 over the course of this month
- Why do we give praise to God today if Jesus has not yet returned?
- Calvary Chapel Ontario - Psalm 98
- Read Psalm 1 everyday
- Memorize Psalm 1 over the course of this month